Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm always trying to improve my blog and so today I thought of a great idea! I have decided that if you guys have any questions...any at all. You can e-mail me to ask me. I set up a special account for this purpose..I love receiving your comments and hearing your story. If you just want to e-mail me to say hi and share how you're involved in the adoption process I would love that too!



adoptedandproudofit@gmail.com


-Melissa

P.S. I'll be adding my speech that I recently gave in the next few days!

3 comments:

搖滾 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Can I adopt you please? That is my question.

Unknown said...

I love that you relate to so many songs! I for one love to sing, and can totally see where you're coming from!

God bless, and dream big!
Hannah Ringler