Saturday, November 29, 2008

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!

Everyday I am truly grateful for the gift of being alive! When I was a child I was always asking to go out to get ice cream. My parents would ask "what's the special occasion?" I would reply that "we needed to celebrate life!" I am truly always thankful that I was adopted and placed in my family. I know I was placed in the right family! We are a perfect fit for each other! I am so happy and I love my family! I feel their love for me each and everyday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing is amazing and has truly blessed me this morning! My son is adopted from the Philippines. He is the most amazing thing in my life (besides God)! God new my heart's desire and He answered them in ways I could never have imagined.

I read a lot of negativity from adoptees so your posts are so refreshing! Your dad sounds a lot like my husband so hopefully our son will love him as much as you love your dad!

Thank you for sharing. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family!

Jess from Montreal, Quebec, Canada